Faby Double is an “all in one” product: it works as both base and top coat, helping you save time. Two functions and two effects, for clean and healthy natural nails.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PROPERTIES AND BENEFIT:
- Nitrocellulose: derived by cellulose it’s a substitute for synthetic ingredients.
- Ethyl Acetate: organic compound derived from the acetic acid. It’s a safe and non harmful solvent.
- Butyl Acetate: organic compound that can be found in many fruits, used as a solvent.
- Uv Filter: it absorbs the UV rays, preventing yellowing and avoiding discoloration.
- When used as a base it protect the nail plate from stains and discolorations.
- When used as a top coat it seals in the shine, protecting the color from chipping and enhancing the manicure duration.
- Perfect to renew the shininess in between nail appointments.
WHEN AND HOW TO USE:
- As base coat apply a layer of product on clean nails before applying Faby Lacquer.
- As top coat apply a layer onto dried nail lacquer. To boost brightness and make polish last longer, apply the product again between one manicure and the next one.
- 15 ml